No Products in the Cart
An elegant Gothic design incorporating the Ogee and Rose figures. Taken from Domenico Ghirlandio's "Stories of St. Fina" in the Collegiate Church at San Gimignano, near Florence. One of the oldest of our designs, it was originally used by Kempe studios at St. Michael and All Angels, Brighton, circa 1868. Kempe was a member of the William Morris circle who founded his own studio in 1862.
|Fibre composition||55% Cotton, 45% Viscose|
|Pattern repeat (approx)||14½”/37cm|
Price is per metre