Delivery & Returns Policy
We aim to dispatch in stock items within 1–2 working days on receipt of payment. If any items are out of stock we will inform you of the expected delay. For made to order items please allow 6-8 weeks before dispatch. For bespoke orders, such as unique vestment sets, please contact us.
Please note that the above timescales are approximate and thus subject to change at the discretion of the retailer.
For UK or international delivery, we typically use UPS, and also DHL, DPD, FedEx and Royal Mail. Packages can be left in a nominated safe place if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk. Please try to avoid using a PO Box address, as many couriers are unable to deliver to these.
Please contact us to ensure availability of goods at time of order.
Returns and Exchanges
Should you need to return any items purchased online or in our showroom, please follow the guidance below:
- Any defects, damages, or shortages must be reported within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- Items must be returned unused, unworn and in a saleable condition within 30 days from receipt for UK and international customers.
- Any complaint must be accompanied by proof of payment in the form of the invoice number.
Unused and unworn items may be exchanged provided that this is both possible and desirable for the retailer in lieu of a refund. Unless the original item was faulty, or there was a retailer error, postage costs will be charged for sending out an exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn or damaged.
- Made to measure items, bespoke orders, and fabrics cut from the roll are non-refundable. The bespoke orders and made to measure items may be altered for an additional cost.
- Gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
UK customers only : If you return your order within 30 days after receipt of goods, and you return the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. If you are outside the UK you will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage charges if you return items after the 30 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only return part of your order.
- Please let us know of your reason for returning items.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
Watts & Co. Ltd, 7 Tufton Street, London, SW1P 3QE, United Kingdom
Cancellation of an order prior to dispatch
We can change the items and delivery address on your order, provided it has not been shipped. Please contact us as soon as you are aware of any error and we shall endeavour to rectify it.